GOODS & SERVICES
Every month SCLRR spends money on countless administrative and pet supplies, ranging from dog crates and beds to folding tables and ink cartridges. If you have items or services to donate, please contact us. All donations are tax deductible and SCLRR will be happy to provide a receipt.
LINK YOUR PREFERRED SAVINGS CARDS AND CREDIT CARDS TO DONATIONS FOR SCLRR
Many chain stores and credit card firms will link your preferred savings cards to SCLRR and donate a portion your purchase price to SCLRR at no cost to you. Link your Ralphs or Vons Rewards Card to SCLRR. For other cards, please inquire with the applicable store or credit card firm.
We always welcome new volunteers! There are many different ways to help including fostering, screening prospective adoptive homes, fundraising, events, transportation, shelter checks — the list is long! See our Volunteer page. You can let us know your interests by applying to be a volunteer online.
SAVING INK CARTRIDGES
SCLRR can earn funds by recycling ink cartridges. Please contact SCLRR if you have ink cartridges to donate. This is also a fantastic fundraiser that children can participate in by collecting cartridges at their school!
DONATE A VEHICLE
You can turn your vehicle into a tax deductible donation to SCLRR! How cool is that? Please see Cars4Causes to learn more about this great donation program! If you don’t find our organization’s name on the list, please contact the company via their phone number 1-800-766-2273.
DONATE IN YOUR WILL OR TRUST
Please contact us and we will provide the necessary information.
SHELTERCARE PET INSURANCE
Help yourself, your pet, and SCLRR all at once! See ShelterCare to get started. ShelterCare Pet Insurance Programs provide coverage when your pet needs medical care. Every time a completed application for a ShelterCare program is generated through our website (using the link above), we automatically receive a $25 donation. This donation is of no cost to you and provides us with essential funds.
MORE WAYS TO HELP
- Host a party (Birthday, holiday, etc.) and ask for donations to SCLRR in lieu of gifts.
- Donate unused gift cards or credits to SCLRR.
- Hold a fundraiser to raise the items asked above. Children love to fundraise, and it is a great way to get them involved in charity work. We would be happy to help in any way!
- Donate services such as printing, transporting and grant writing. Please contact us, we would love to speak with you!
- Do you want to host a Lab fundraiser at your place of business? We would love to talk with you!
- If you have special skills such as woodworking, painting or sewing, we can always put you to work! For example, can you build a dog house, or make a quilt?
- Check and see if your company offers an employee donation and/or matching program. This is a fantastic way to maximize your contributions to SCLRR.
- Do you have relationships with companies that are looking for organizations to support? Contact SCLRR and we can work together!
- Do you have photography skills? SCLRR would love to host a dog photography event and raise money by selling pictures.
- Donate tickets for concerts or sporting events for our raffle.
- Share your entertainment, radio or broadcast industry connections and help get the word out about SCLRR!
- Contact SCLRR if you know of a grant or an award for which we might be eligible.
If you have ideas, please don’t hesitate to contact SCLRR. We love creative ideas!